Hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, depression, fatigue, hair loss, and weight gain are sometimes blamed on mere aging or genetics. However, if you find that these symptoms have become so problematic that they are disrupting your activities or daily living, you may have a hidden hormonal imbalance to blame for these issues. At Advanced Anti Aging & Weight Loss we offer bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to help get you back to feeling like your old self.
Hormonal imbalances may be the result of menopause, thyroid glitches, cancer, another underlying health condition, or a hysterectomy. If you are experiencing these symptoms and discover hormonal imbalances to be the cause, you may be wondering what treatment options are available to you. Hormone replacement therapy comes in many forms, but not all are created equal. If you are looking for the best therapy available, consider bioidentical hormone therapy as one way to treat your hormonal imbalances. Here are a few things for you to expect from bioidentical therapy before deciding if it will work best for you.
1) All-natural treatments are popular due to their numerous benefits. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is all-natural because it utilizes plant-based hormones. Because it is all-natural, your body is more likely to accept the treatment without additional side effects.
2) Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy uses plant-derived hormones that are chemically equal to your body’s already existing hormones. This means that bioidentical hormones will add to your current hormone levels, while also pushing your body to produce more of its own in an all-natural way.
3) Bioidentical hormones can be provided to you through the use of pellets. The tiny pellets are placed just beneath the skin through a relatively quick procedure.
4) Pellet bioidentical hormone replacement therapy works by slowly releasing hormones into your bloodstream for up to six months. This is particularly helpful if you are as guilty of forgetting to take your medication as the rest of the world.
5) Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy not only helps to curb challenging symptoms associated with hormonal imbalances, but it also helps to fight the external signs of aging. With bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, you will recognize a significant reduction in fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, age spots, and much more.
6) Hormone imbalance treatments are often tailorable and can be added to an existing treatment method of synthetic treatments. By using numerous and different treatment methods, your body may not become immune to the treatment over time and you can see immediate and long-lasting results.
Hormone imbalances are often associated with symptoms of night sweats, hot flashes, weight gain, hair loss, fatigue, mood swings, and low libido. Both men and women can experience a hormone imbalance. Sadly, these symptoms may cause the most well-adjusted of individuals to lose the desire to do things they normally love. Fortunately, hormonal imbalances, while disruptive, do not have to mean an end to your life’s joy. With bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, you can stop the most difficult symptoms of skewed hormone levels without having the additional trouble of remembering your medications. Not only will the bioidentical method of treatment work to curb your symptoms, but it will also work to help you regain your lust for life again.
Contact our office today to schedule your consultation! We are conveniently located in Evansville, IN.