The face tends to show age sooner than the rest of the body. Restylane® is a family of hyaluronic acid-based fillers that can help. These fillers help restore volume, which plumps up sagging and deflated areas. The additional volume also helps to smooth out wrinkles. Discover which of the fillers in this line is right for you!
How Does Restylane® Work?
Each of the fillers in this line is designed to act like the natural hyaluronic acid your body produces. Different fillers have different sized particles, making them appropriate for specific areas. The Restylane® family can accomplish many things, including:
- Adding volume to the cheeks and midface area to make you look more youthful
- Adding volume to the lips to plump them up
- Smoothing away facial wrinkles to turn back the clock on your appearance
- Give you natural results that still allow you to make a full range of facial expressions
The Different Restylane® Fillers
If you decide to have one of these treatments done, the first step is to sit down at a consultation. This is where we can discuss what your goals are for treatment and which filler in the line is the best choice for you. The options are:
- Restylane®/Restylane-L®: This option is ideal for moderate to severe facial wrinkles, including nasolabial folds.
- Lyft with lidocaine: With this filler, cheek augmentation can be accomplished and the face can be contoured. This is also an option for deep facial wrinkles.
- Silk: This filler can add subtle volume to your lips while also smoothing out perioral wrinkles.
Who is a Good Candidate for Restylane®?
At your consultation, we will discuss your medical history and make sure that this treatment is a good fit for you. All of the fillers listed above are appropriate for people aged 21 and older.
If you would like to learn more about Restylane® and how it can help rejuvenate your look, reach out to Advanced Anti-Aging & Weight Loss in Evansville. The team here will be glad to answer questions and put you on the schedule for a personalized consultation. This treatment may be just what you have been waiting for to revitalize your look! Contact us today to book your appointment and get started.