Reveal a New You
Microdermabrasion Exclusively at Advanced Anti-Aging & Weight Loss: Rejuvenates the overall health and appearance of the skin.
Best Treatment For:
- Rejuvenates Sun Damaged Skin
- Extracts Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Reduces Acne and Superficial Scars
Most Common Areas Treated:
- Décolleté (Chest)
- Microdermabrasion treatment is noninvasive, painless and requires no downtime.
- Microdermabrasion is a gentle exfoliation of the outer layer of skin. It stimulates collagen, helps with elasticity and also reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Microdermabrasion helps make skin smoother, healthier and improves texture.
If you’re considering a treatment and are interested in learning how Microdermabrasion, can help you look younger, please schedule a free consultation by calling us at (812) 475-9199.
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive, painless treatment that will remove dead skin and allow the area to exfoliate and release any impurities that may have built up below the surface.
Where can Microdermabrasion be used?
The most common areas are the face, neck and décolleté; however, it can be used anywhere on the body.
How long does the treatment take?
A facial treatment normally takes between 20 and 45 minutes, although time varies depending upon the area being treated.
How soon will I see results?
Immediate results can be seen after the first treatment, although a series of treatments is recommended in order to receive optimal results.
Are there any potential side effects?
Clients may experience some irritation or slight pink coloration immediately after treatment, but the effects generally subside in about 15-20 minutes.
How much does the Microdermabrasion cost at Advanced Anti-Aging & Weight Loss in Evansville?
Microdermabrasion varies in cost depending upon the body part being treated but generally ranges from $110-$300 per treatment area. Please contact us for a more specific cost.
How do I get started?
Call Advanced Anti-Aging & Weight Loss to schedule your Microdermabrasion appointment or for more information: (812) 475-9199.